Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Secret of the Wisdom & Wealth of King Solomon


UNLOCKING THE SECRETS OF HEAVEN:  THE SECRET OF THE WISDOM & WEALTH OF KING SOLOMON
Secrets, Insights, and Revelation from Heaven that will Transform You and Set You Free!

THE SECRET TO THE WISDOM & WEALTH
OF
KING SOLOMON


by: Cindy Garrett, Secrets of Heaven Ministries

Thursday, January 20, 2011
S


upernatural Wisdom and Wealth…  That should describe every child of God, but I know of few people in the kingdom who are seeing that level of manifestation of that in their lives, including myself.  So why should you listen to me and who am I anyway?  I am but a humble servant of the Most High and lover of our Lord Jesus Christ.

However, commissioned and charged by the Lord to build the city of his holy word in the heart of his children to set the captives free, I have been given by the Lord a rare gift, he has described as a Heart That Perpetually Hears From Heaven.  As a Psalmist and Prophetic Intercessor, I sit at the feet of Jesus and dictate the revelations, insights, and secrets He chooses to release upon the earth.  The revelation is His.  I can take no credit, except being so incredibly thankful to be a vessel yielded to see His dreams manifest upon the earth and his children set free.

  I've been in Proverbs, I Chronicles, and I & II Kings it seems forever studying to complete a book on the “Secrets of Heaven Hidden in the Wisdom of God”.  

O
ne day during my bible study time, the Holy Spirit asked me a peculiar question, "Did you know that King Solomon was the most wise and wealthy person upon the face of the earth of his time?" 
I answered the Lord, "Yes."  He continued, "Do you know the secret of King Solomon's Supernatural Wealth and Wisdom?" 

Okay, I dropped my pen at that point.  He had already captivated me, but I was stumped by the next comment from the Lord, because I was just thinking, 'Because you gave him supernatural wisdom, right?'  Before I could even speak that, the Holy Spirit said,

"No, it wasn't because he had wisdom.  He had something that others of his time did not have.  Something more powerful than you or anyone else is capable of comprehending." 

I waited for the Holy Spirit to continue on the edge of my seat, but there was a minute of silence - seemed like an eternity! "What Lord, What!?"  Then he said it.  The secret that transformed him into the most wise and wealthy person upon the entire face of the earth during his time....
Want to know what the Holy Spirit said?  Check back for the next supernatural revelation designed to unlock the secrets of heaven to set you free.

WANT MORE?  Every issue of this report series is breathed upon by the Holy Spirit and filled with life-changing revelation never released upon the Earth before!  Don’t miss one issue.  Subscribe to this report series today.  It will not only transform your life and the lives of those around you, but it will SET YOU FREE!

What if you had the power of co-creation in your hand? What if the greatness within you is waiting for one thing.... I would be honored if you would join me on this journey to discover secrets the Lord has yet to release, The Secrets of Heaven...

This is just a tiny glimpse of the many amazing truths, secrets, and breakthrough revelation the Lord dictated to me in volume one of four of my new book series, “A Heart That Perpetually Hears From Heaven: To The Edge of Eternity, Volume 1”. 

What you have just experiences is the second issues in an outline the Lord has given me for a new teaching series called, "Unlocking The Secrets of Heaven" to address many of the amazing truths the Lord has never released upon the earth before!  I am so excited, because I know that the revelation, insights, secrets, and truths the Lord is about to release will not only change your life, they will literally set you free!!

The teaching series will include:

*     - The Blueprints of Heaven.
*     - The Heavenly Courtroom.
*     - Amazing rooms in Heaven.
*     - Meeting the Minister of Music and Finance.
*     - The Eleven Dimensions of Creation.
*     - Living In The Glory Realm.
*     - Time Travel – What God has to say about it.
*     - How to see into the spirit realm.
*     - The Chronicles of Heaven & The Angels of Faith.
* 
  And so much more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment